Old Federal Building
This three-story building with full basement was formally occupied on January 1, 1913. It served as Victoria’s post office and U. S. district courthouse until a new Federal Building was dedicated in 1961. This ornate Italian Renaissance structure, designed by James Knox Taylor, was then sold to private investors. Since 1965 the imposing structure has been owned by Frels Theatres, Inc. NR-1986; RTHL-1981.