M. L. Potash House
This house was built in 1905 for Moses L. and Julia Cohen Potash. Mr. Potash was an accomplished photographer. Julia was a successful milliner. The couple conducted their respective businesses from their building at 118 N. Main Street, across from the Plaza. Subsequent owners have made extensive modifications to the original structure. This Neoclassical Revival residence has always been known for its beautiful gardens.