Built in 1910, this structure is an outstanding example of Neoclassical Revival architecture. Well-known local architects James Hull and Charles Praeger collaborated on its design. It was built for Frank B. Lander, a banker, and his wife, Lillian. In the early 1920s the house was sold to Dr. Joseph V. Hopkins, a well-respected local physician who was City Health Officer for fifty years. NR-1986.