John Henry Clegg House
In 1900, local merchant, J. F. Hart, hired Jules C. Leffland to design this Victorian masterpiece for himself and his wife. In 1907 the house was purchased by John H. Clegg and his wife, Lillian Roselle Clegg. The house was owned and occupied by the Clegg family for over sixty years. Its abundant architectural ornaments were available to builders through catalogs at the turn-of-the-century. NR-1986.