John E Morris House
This quaint Victorian dwelling was designed by Jules C. Leffland as a “spec house” for John M. Brownson circa 1893. The house was sold to John E. and Mary L. Morris in 1895. The Morris House sports many of the features which characterized much of the architecture of this era: asymmetrical floor plan, chamfered, turned porch columns and balustrade, angled front entrance, and a generous L-shaped porch. The entrance features an art glass transom and door.