D.H. Regan House
Built circa 1883 in Indianola, this intricately detailed Italianate house was dismantled and transported to Victoria’s Diamond Hill after the devastating hurricane of 1886. The land rises to 93 feet above sea level right in front of this house and forms a ridge that runs for several blocks. Prominent merchant Dominick H. Regan had Jules Leffland oversee its reconstruction, designing a new façade in the process. NR-1986; RTHL-1986.