C.L. Hewitt House – Old Casino Hall
This house was once part of an old Casino Hall, built in the 1850s. The hall was the center of social and cultural activities of that era. The building was moved in 1875, and in 1910 was divided into three separate structures, which served as rental property for Charles L. Hewitt, a local grocer. This residence is the only one of the three which remains.