Abraham Levytansky House
Jules C. Leffland was the architect for this stately Victorian structure, built in 1898 for Abraham Levytansky. A Polish immigrant, Levytansky was a jeweler whose merchandise was the finest in the area. In 1907 the residence was sold to cattleman Thomas O’Connor and his wife, Kathryn Stoner O’Connor. Leffland was again brought into service to make interior modifications for the O’Connors’ growing family. With its curved wrap-around porch, the house is a full-fledged example of “Steamboat Gothic” architecture.