This Victorian-style residence was built in 1894 for pioneer cattleman Edward Power, his wife, and his five daughters. The oldest daughter, Genevieve, married James William Stevenson, a farmer and rancher. Stevenson became a state legislator …Read More →
Rob Welder married Helen Field Power (see #81) on April 17, 1912. In 1916 he had this fine craftsman style bungalow built as their Victoria residence. The Welders divorced in 1921 and the house passed …Read More →
This Victorian/ Queen Anne dwelling was designed by English architect, James Hull, a partner of Jules Leffland. It was built in 1899 for Julia Murphy, the widow of Michael J. Murphy, a prominent rancher. The …Read More →
The original house on this lot was built about 1875 for merchant and Mayor George Williams. Louis Jecker purchased the entire quarter block and gave the Williams house and land to his daughter, Amelia Jecker, …Read More →
George Hermann Hauschild built this impressive structure in 1893/94. The opera house occupied the top two floors; Hauschild Music Company and Hauschild Appliance Company occupied the bottom floor. Around the left side at the northwest …Read More →
Located in the 100 year-old Hauschild Cigar Factory in historic downtown Victoria. Aromatic fresh brewed coffee and popular espresso drinks contain locally roasted beans and Monin premium syrups.
About the Hauschild’s Cigar Factory Building
This attractive brick …